Book logo xindy

A Flexible Indexing System

Re: xindy for linux-glibc2

Thomas Henlich wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I built XINDY for Linux systems with the glibc2 (libc6) version of the C
> Library.

Nice to find it. I could not build it because of compilation errors.

> If you test this version, please tell me if it works (or not) on your
> system! Please don't forget to tell me which Linux distribution/version you
> use!

Tested in debian/GNU Linux, bleeding edge potato i386(glibc2.1) in a
book with 525 index entries. No diffs found in the .ind and.raw files
with respect to the result obtained with libc5 version.

Seems to work nicely

Regards,

--
Agustín Martín Domingo, Dpto. de Física, ETS Arquitectura Madrid,
(U. Politécnica de Madrid)  tel: +34 91-336-6536, Fax: +34 91-336-6554,