Book logo xindy

A Flexible Indexing System

Re: Indexing bibleverses

Thank you for the tips!

I wanted to try this but my DOS-Xindy do no longer run.
Is anybody in this mailinglist who also use Xindy under Win95 an can
help me?

Last week I could start Xindy with no problem in a DOS box and today
when I´m starting it in a DOS box the error occurs:

"rsx not found, DPMI not supported by emx"

But I have the right paths and I have changed nothing!

And then I get the message that Xindy demands the MS-DOS mode. This
means that Xindy does no longer run under Win95.

What´s the error?

If I don't get Xindy running - does anybody know another indexing
tool that runs under Win95 without problems?

Thank you!

Manfred

Manfred Kirschhock
Mailto: sz3335@stud.uni-erlangen.de