Book logo xindy

A Flexible Indexing System

module library for MSDOS

I am trying to install and run xindy on a Pentium II running Windows 98.
The MSDOS package that I downloaded from CTAN does not have the tutorial,
template files, and library of index modules mentioned in some of the xindy
documentation.  I have not been able to access the gz files (using WinZip)
for other platforms that may contain these files.  Without this information,
it is difficult to determine where to start.  Can anyone suggest where or
how I might be able to get the supporting files for xindy?  Thanks,

George
George E. Monahan, gmonahan@uiuc.edu
Dept. of Bus. Adm.
University of Illinois